At Mauveworx we create, automate, print and distribute digital and print marketing materials for retailers and brands. Founded over 50 years ago, we strive to provide innovative solutions to big name brands, while building and nurturing relationships along the way.
We're looking for a production planner who has a background in a manufacturing environment to join our MauvePrint team.
What you’ll do
Using the Tharstern MIS system, you'll take responsibility for arranging, controlling and optimising work and workloads throughout the business, allocate plant and machinery resources, plan human resources, plan production processes and determine the milestones required to effectively meet the required despatch date.
You'll be checking the accuracy and viability of the product specification, liaising with customer account managers to discuss the quality of the order, making suggestions for improving processes, as well as advising time or process setbacks during the production cycle.
Full training will be given.
What we’ll need
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work, set targets and make decisions
- The ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure
- Experience using an MIS and a good level of Excel
- Problem-solving skills
- Numerical and verbal reasoning
- Strong communication abilities
- Ability to fit into the team and work closely with Client Services and Departmental Managers business-wide
- An appreciation of customer service and commercial
- The ability to persuade and negotiate with tact
- Can-do attitude with a strong desire to hit targets
- Print production and/or planning experience required
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 23 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Birthday day off
- Modern, spacious offices
- Free car parking
- Employee recognition scheme
- Pension scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Shopping Discounts
- Discounted Gym Membership
12 reasons to love working here
Birthday Day Off
Health Cash Plan
Relaxed Office Dress Code
Bike to Work Scheme
Regular Social Events
Dog Friendly Office