We’re MauveCreative, a full-service agency that’s part of Mauveworx – one of the UK’s most forward-thinking marketing activation companies. We work with global retailers and brands to deliver marketing communications, online, in print, and through video.
Due to our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior designer to join our ever-expanding creative agency team.
We work with global brands and some of the biggest names in retail, to deliver marketing campaigns that cut through the noise of an increasingly crowded market. We do this by delivering unique, imaginative, and innovative creative, online, in print, and through video.
We work collaboratively with our clients to maximise the true potential of their brand, delivering on their goals beyond all expectations.
For this role, we’re looking for an individual that displays a high level of creative confidence, along with energy and enthusiasm to help drive the creative output of our agency forward.
Reporting to the Head of Creative, you’ll be a self-motivated individual, comfortable with taking the lead on projects alongside the wider creative team. You’ll be able to confidently manage all stages of creative jobs, from concept through to delivery offline and digitally.
Your ability to apply a strategic level of thinking to your creative will inform everything you do, ensuring that your creative doesn’t just look great, but delivers measurable results for our clients
What we’ll need
- Existing agency environment experience (5 years+)
- An ability to manage all aspects of a creative job, from concept through to delivery
- Be able to work individually or as a team withing a fast-paced agency
- Strong leadership skills, taking the lead on projects and managing other team members
- Exceptional Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Existing experience designing for the retail sector and FMCG would be highly desirable
- Experience with motion graphics would be highly desirable
- Meticulous attention to detail, alongside a high level of finishing skill
- An ability to confidently present to, and interact with clients
- A commitment to keeping in touch with current trends and innovation within the marketplace
- An exciting portfolio that illustrates your passion and approach to creative across all channels.
What you’ll get
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working with the option of 2 days working from home
- 23 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Birthday day off
- Beer/Gin Friday (4pm count down)
- Modern, spacious offices
- Free car parking
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Health cash plan
- Summer and Christmas party. Plus additional seasonal events