We’re Mauveworx, one of the UK’s most forward thinking marketing activation companies. Founded over 50 years ago, we work with global Retailers and Brands to deliver marketing communications in-store, online and through video.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior designer to join our creative team. Working within our full service agency, you’ll be working on some amazingly diverse briefs from some of the biggest brands and retailers.
As a senior designer, you’ll display a high level of confidence with your creative and communicative skills. This will be supported by an exciting portfolio that illustrates your passion and approach to creative across all channels.
Reporting to the Head of Creative, you’ll be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, comfortable with taking the lead on projects alongside the wider creative team. You’ll be able to confidently manage all stages of creative jobs, from concept through to delivery offline and digitally.
Your ability to apply a strategic level of thinking to your creative will flow through everything you do, alongside a desire to maximise the potential of our clients’ and partners’ brands.
Versatility is a key attribute. Your proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite is a given, as is an excellent level of design and visualisation competency. You’ll have an exceptional eye for detail, helping to maintain high levels of creative output across the studio, as well as acting as a guardian to some of the biggest brands and names in retail.
What we’ll need
· Existing agency environment experience (6 years+)
· An ability to manage all aspects of a creative job, from concept through to delivery
· Be able to work individually or as a team
· Strong leadership skills, taking the lead on projects and managing other team members
· Exceptional Adobe Creative Suite skills
· Existing experience designing for the retail sector and FMCG would be highly desirable
· Drawing and scamping skills would be highly desirable
· Experience with motion graphics would be beneficial
· Meticulous attention to detail, alongside a high level of finishing skill
· An ability to confidently present to, and interact with clients
· A commitment to keeping in touch with current trends and innovation within the marketplace
What you’ll get
· Competitive Salary
· 23 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
· Birthday day off
· 4pm Team Social Hour on Fridays
· Modern, spacious offices including a brand new canteen
· Free car parking
· Dog friendly offices
· Relaxed dress code
· Bike to Work Scheme
· Discounted gym membership
· Health cash plan
· Quarterly company events
· Dog friendly offices
· Sports clubs including paddleboarding, mountain biking and walking!
This position is a permanent, full time position working Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm from our offices in Ferndown.