At Mauveworx we create, automate, print and distribute marketing materials for retailers and brands.
We strive to provide innovative solutions to many big name brands whilst building and nurturing relationships along the way.
We're looking to hire an Estimator to our team.
What you’ll do
You'll assist our MauvePrint team to produce accurate and cost-effective estimates within the Brands department, ensuring attention to detail at all times, with a view to converting every opportunity presented and maximising profit margin percentages for the team.
Day-to-day aspects of the role include:
- Liaise with the team & Account Director to ensure customer requirements and deadlines are met, commencing with the initial client brief through to communicating costs to the client teams so that expectations can be managed accordingly.
- Seek all possible information in order to provide clients with estimates based on the most cost effective production methods suitable for their purposes.
- Liaise with subcontractors for costing purposes.
- Liaise with all internal departments as required in order to supply best possible production alternatives and solutions to client requests.
- Assist with and address any estimate queries incoming to the team, new or otherwise, as required.
- Adopt a proactive and forward thinking approach when operating, raising system inadequacies and initiatives for improvement with the relevant team.
- Identify and drive profit potential for all aspects of the group
- Work with the Account Director to identify any improvements in process which would deliver efficiencies either internally or for the client
- Ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure in a dynamic team
- Any other duties as required
What we’ll need
- Experience of estimating (training to be given on-site)
- Experience of working in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience of using Tharstern or similar MIS (ideal but not essential)
- Experience of a print-related project management environment
- Commercially astute
What you’ll get
- Up to £30k salary per annum, depending on experience
- 23 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Birthday day off
- Modern, spacious offices including a brand new canteen
- Free car parking
- Employee recognition scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted Gym Membership
11 reasons to love working here
Birthday Day Off
Health Cash Plan
Discounted Gym Membership
Employee Recognition Scheme
Relaxed Office Dress Code
Bike to Work Scheme
Regular Social Events
Dog Friendly Office