We’re MauveCreative, a full-service agency that’s part of Mauveworx – one of the UK’s most forward-thinking marketing activation companies. We work with global retailers and brands to deliver marketing communications.
Due to our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a midweight designer to join our ever-expanding creative agency team.
We work with global brands and some of the biggest names in retail, to deliver marketing campaigns that cut through the noise of an increasingly crowded market. We do this by delivering unique, imaginative, and innovative creative, online, in print, and through video.
We work collaboratively with our clients to maximise the true potential of their brand, delivering on their goals beyond all expectations.
For this role, we’re looking for an individual that displays a high level of creative confidence, along with energy and enthusiasm to help drive the creative output of our agency forward.
Reporting to the Head of Creative, you’ll be a self-motivated individual, comfortable working independently or as part as a team. From conceptual stage through to delivery, you’ll work across campaign activations and marketing activities, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Versatility will be an attribute you embrace, whether working on a social media campaign, POS, or even a store window display, you will bring a high level of creativity and passion to every project you work on.
The role is ideally suited to an individual with 3 years+ agency experience, who is ambitious and keen to step up into a more senior position in the near future.
What we’ll need
- Existing agency environment experience (3 years+)
- Experience in designing online, in print, and video. Think social media campaigns, press ads, digital signage, store window displays, POS
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- An ability to take ownership of a brand and its development
- Existing experience designing for the retail sector and FMCG would be beneficial
- Experience with motion graphics would be highly desirable
- Meticulous attention to detail, alongside an ability to take your ideas and design to high level of finish
- An ability to confidently present to, and interact with clients
- A commitment to keeping in touch with current trends and innovation within the marketplace
What you’ll get
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working with the option of 2 days working from home
- 23 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Birthday day off
- Shopping discounts
- Beer/Gin Friday (4pm count down)
- Modern, spacious offices
- Free car parking
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Health cash plan
- Summer and Christmas party. Plus, additional seasonal events