We’re Mauveworx, one of the UK’s most forward thinking marketing activation companies. Founded over 50 years ago, we work with global Retailers and Brands to deliver marketing communications in-store, online and through video.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a midweight designer to join our creative team. Working within our full service agency and product division, you’ll be working on some amazingly diverse briefs from some of the biggest brands and retailers.
As a midweight designer, you’ll display a high level of confidence with your creative and communicative skills. This will be supported by an exciting portfolio that illustrates your passion and approach to creative across all channels.
The role will be evenly divided between working on external client projects and developing our in-house product department offering. From conceptual stage through to delivery, you’ll work across campaign activations and marketing activities, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
As our primary creative resource for our in-house product division, you’ll take ownership for helping to develop the brand and its offering moving forward. Working alongside our Head of Product Development and supported by our Head of Creative, tasks will include packaging design, product development, print and social marketing.
Versatility is a key attribute. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a must, as is the ability to create assets across different touch points within our customers’ campaign marketing journey – you’ll demonstrate high levels of creative expertise, presenting your ideas both visually and verbally.
The role is ideally suited to an individual with 4 years+ agency experience, who is ambitious and keen to step up into a more senior position in the near future.
What we’ll need
· Existing agency environment experience (4 years+)
· Experience in designing for a variety of channels; press ads, digital screens, in-store signage and social campaigns. You will be comfortable working across all stages of the design process from conception of ideas through to presenting them as finished visuals
· Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
· An ability to take ownership of a brand and its development
· Existing experience designing for the retail sector and FMCG would be highly desirable
· Drawing and scamping skills would be highly desirable
· Experience with motion graphics would be beneficial
· Meticulous attention to detail, alongside an ability to take your ideas and design to high level of finish
· An ability to confidently present to, and interact with clients
· A commitment to keeping in touch with current trends and innovation within the market place
What you’ll get
· Competitive Salary
· 23 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
· Birthday day off
· 4pm Team Social Hour on Fridays
· Modern, spacious offices including a brand new canteen
· Free car parking
· Bike to Work Scheme
· Discounted gym membership
· Health cash plan
· Quarterly company events
· Relaxed dress code
· Dog friendly offices
· Sports clubs including paddleboarding, mountain biking and walking!
This position is a permanent, full time position working Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm from our offices in Ferndown.