We are Mauveworx, one of the UK’s most forward thinking marketing activation companies. Founded nearly 50 years ago, we work with global Retailers, Brands and Agencies to deliver their marketing communications instore, online and through video.
What you’ll do
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a middleweight creative designer to join our agency. Reporting to the Head of Creative, you will be required to work freely across a wide range of creative projects, both print and digital, delivering engaging, stand-out creative for our clients.
Our client base ranges from some of the biggest global brands and names in retail, to smaller start ups and our in house product and tech divisions. The role will require you to work on expanding existing brand architecture as well as frequently working from initial concept stage.
Versatility is a key attribute. Proficiency in Adobe creative suite is a must as is the ability to create assets across different touch points within our customers campaign marketing journey – you will demonstrate high levels of creative expertise presenting your ideas both visually and verbally.
The role is ideally suited to an individual with 3 years + agency experience, who is ambitious and keen to step up into a more senior position in the near future.
What we’ll need
- Existing agency environment experience (3 years +)
- Exceptional Abode Creative Suite skills
- Experience in designing for a variety of channels; press ads, digital screens, in-store signage and social campaigns. You will be comfortable working across all stages of the design process from conception of ideas through to presenting them as finished visuals
- Existing experience designing for the retail sector and FMCG would be highly desirable
- Drawing and scamping skills would be highly desirable
- Experience with motion graphics would be beneficial
- Meticulous attention to detail, alongside an ability to take your ideas and design to high level of finish
- An ability to confidently present to, and interact with clients
- A commitment to keeping in touch with current trends and innovation within the market place
What you’ll get
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Birthday Day off
- Modern, spacious offices including a brand new canteen
- Free car parking
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Health cash plan