At Mauveworx we create, automate, print and distribute POS marketing materials for retailers and brands. Founded over 50 years ago, we know a thing or two about POS marketing material. We strive to provide innovative solutions to many big name brands whilst building and nurturing relationships along the way. We are now looking to hire a Finishing Team Leader to run our night shift in the Finishing department!
What you’ll do
Working in our Finishing department, you’ll be responsible for leading the night shift and ensuring that your staff complete jobs to the highest standard in the required time. You will ensure that your staff are aware of the timings of each job and communicating with them clearly the processes required.
The shift pattern of this role is working Monday – Thursday 9pm – 7am. Overtime is also available during peak times.
With no two days ever the same, our key accounts include many big brand names!
Day-to-day aspects of the role include:
• Communicating with department Manager regarding progress of jobs
• Providing a clear hand over to other Team Leaders
• Working cooperatively with all other Managers and Team Leaders maintaining good production schedules
• Highlight any quality control issues
• Ensure all internal working processes are strictly complied with
• Constantly control accuracy and consistency
• Motivating and developing staff to ensure that their skills meet the requirements of the job
• Ensure that all equipment is operated and maintained effectively
What we’ll need
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience of leading a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a factory environment is preferable
What you’ll get
- 16 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising to 24 days after 5 years service
- Birthday Day off
- Discounted gym membership
- Health cash plan
- Free car parking
- Showers on site
- Modern, spacious canteen
- Company events
If it sounds like you and you’d like to know more please get in touch by sending your CV and covering letter through to email@example.com