MauveProducts is the newest arm under the Mauveworx umbrella and we are currently launching exciting new products under three unique markets. Our latest brand, The Toy Tribe (formerly Pack a Range), is a range of plastic-free toys to encourage children to build, learn and play. All of our products are designed and manufactured here in Dorset so are all underpinned by the need to produce a more sustainable offering with a low carbon footprint.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Executive to join our small, but thriving, MauveProducts team! This is an integral role within the team and you will be helping to set up and implement marketing campaigns and support strategic market positioning and lead generation across all media platforms. You will be responsible for ensuring marketing campaigns are aligned with commercial goals to help grow brand awareness and business growth.
Day-to-day aspects of the role include:
- Maintaining and enhancing the brands’ eCommerce stores – adding products, adjusting prices, uploading banners and refreshing content
- Copywriting for web, blogs and social posts
- Promoting brands via a range of social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram – including paid-for campaigns
- Generating marketing materials
- Creating monthly newsletter
- Strategy and data analysis (Google Analytics and Search Console)
- SEO research and management
- AdWords research and management
We actively encourage all members of the team to be involved with product ideas, design and strategy. This really is a unique opportunity to shape and share your thoughts and opinions in a collaborative team.
What we’ll need
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Confident individual with great communication skills (both written and verbal) who is able to clearly communicate ideas and opinions
- An understanding of data protection and the requirements of B2C marketing
- Self-motivated and highly organised who can prioritise own workload
- Keen to learn and develop new skills to aid personal growth and business development
- Experience of using Shopify and HubSpot (desirable)
What you’ll get
- 23 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Birthday Day off
- Modern, spacious offices including a brand new canteen
- Health cash plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Free car parking
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Quarterly company events
- Employee recognition scheme
- Shopping discounts
- Employee activity clubs, including paddleboarding, kayaking and walking!
Please no agencies.