We are Mauveworx, one of the UK’s most forward thinking marketing activation companies. Founded nearly 50 years ago, we work with global Retailers, Brands and Agencies to deliver their marketing communications instore, online and through video.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Creative Designer to join our creative team, this is a great opportunity for an individual to join an ambitious and dynamic agency.
Reporting to the Head of Creative, you will be required to work freely across a wide range of creative projects, both print and digital, delivering engaging, stand-out creative for our clients.
This is a highly creative and diverse role, everyday will be different! You will be working across traditional print campaigns, branding and POS, through to In-store product launch sites, social and digital signage. Covering both print and digital creative, you’ll be happy concepting and creating a big idea as well as getting stuck in turning around the day-to-day creative that runs through the studio.
Versatility is a key attribute. Proficiency in Adobe creative suite is a must as is the ability to create assets across different touch points within our customers campaign marketing journey – you will demonstrate high levels of creative expertise presenting your ideas both visually and verbally.
Reporting into the Head of Creative and senior team, you will be comfortable working independently and in teams across multiple projects.
What we’ll need
- Existing agency environment experience (3 years +)
- Exceptional Abode Creative Suite skills
- Experience in designing for a variety of channels; press ads, digital screens, in-store signage and social campaigns. You will be comfortable working across all stages of the design process from conception of ideas through to presenting them as finished visuals
- Existing experience designing for the retail sector and FMCG would be highly desirable
- Drawing and scamping skills would be highly desirable
- Experience with motion graphics would be beneficial
- Meticulous attention to detail, alongside an ability to take your ideas and design to high level of finish
- An ability to confidently present to, and interact with clients
- A commitment to keeping in touch with current trends and innovation within the market place
What you’ll get
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Birthday Day off
- Modern, spacious offices including a brand new canteen
- Free car parking
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Health cash plan