At Mauveworx we create, automate, print and distribute POS marketing materials for retailers and brands. Founded nearly 50 years ago, our Mauvologists know a thing or two about POS marketing material. We strive to provide innovative solutions to many big name brands whilst building and nurturing relationships along the way. We are now looking to hire our latest Mauvologist…
What you’ll do
Due to our ambitious growth plans across our four divisions of Creative, Print, Fulfilment and Tech, we're looking to appoint a new position to work alongside our Content Marketing Manager and Divisional Leads.
We are looking for a proven business development professional to help us win new customers in our target markets. Your role will be to manage the new business pipeline through qualifying, nurturing and converting inbound and outbound leads, right down to setting up meetings. You’ll have a hunger to chase and close new business from a mixture of cold outreach and inbound warm leads. This will involve developing good relationships with our prospects, understanding their challenges, identifying opportunities to work together and preparing compelling proposals and pitches to bring them onboard.
You’ll look for and suggest any improvements in Sales activities and strategies alongside marketing efforts. You’ll do this by working collaboratively with the heads of department and marketing manager to create and manage a sales pipeline of potential new customers.
Day to day responsibilities of the role include:
· Keep Hubspot CRM system up-to-date
· Contact prospects to establish rapport and arrange meetings
· Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator, to generate a pipeline of qualified leads
· Achieve new business revenue targets
· Examine prospects’ businesses, audiences and marketplaces to really get to know their brands and understand their challenges and objectives
· Work with wider team to develop and deliver compelling presentations and written quotes and proposals
· Lead the creation of sales tools and collateral
· Analyse and report on the performance of new business activity using HubSpot
· Attend relevant trade shows, conferences etc.
What we’ll need
We will need an individual who is a confident business professional with a passion for solving customer challenges. You will have a strong personal accountability and drive with the ability to manage a busy and varied workload. With your excellent written and verbal communications skills, you will have the ability to make the complex simple. We will also need an individual who is a proactive team player who is great at developing and nurturing relationships across the business internally as well developing key new business relationships with prospective clients.
You will have a proven track record of successful business development performance from experience in using a sales pipeline. It would also be great if you had experience of using HubSpot but don’t worry if you don’t as training will be provided!
What you’ll get
· 23 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
· Birthday Day off
· Free car parking
· Bike to Work Scheme
· Discounted gym membership
· Health cash plan
· Quarterly company events
· Dog friendly offices
· Relaxed dress code
· Sports clubs including paddleboarding, mountain biking and walking!
This is a full time, permanent job based from our offices in Ferndown.